Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Learning 2.0: Exercise 6 (FLICKR Fun)

So far, I think I like Flickr Color Pikr the most...it has some fantastic pictures...really lime green limes, a gorgeous orange sunset, extremely pink "rosas"....

Mappr would be great if you were posting a lot of pictures from a trip or your home town. Since I have yet to post any pictures on Flickr I'm not sure how soon I can try this...

I'm beginning to think that Montager might beat out Color Pikr....I did a montage of dachshund pictures that was great...four mosaics of dachshunds of all types (mini or standard), coats (long, short, wire)...here is a link: http://www.deviousgelatin.com/montager/image.php?image=270488428

I looked into doing a trading card or poster but I have no images of myself on my computer... all in all exploring Flickr was a fun exercise.

No comments: