Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Exercise 2: 7.5 Habits of Life Long Learning

The habit I find the easiest is #2--accepting responsibility for my own learning. I have always participated fully in any class or workshop I have attended. I read extensively and believe you learn something every time you read.

The habit that I find the most difficult is accepting problems as challenges. There are times when I feel that one more problem will cause me to scream...or start beating my head against a wall. However, here at SJPL you do need to take change in stride so hopefully I can overcome this.

1 comment:

Christine Holmes said...

Hi Barbara,

The Virtual Services team is glad to see that you figured out how to create a blog. If you need any tech assistance with your blog, let Sandra S. or Christine H. know. Blogger software interface is so so, you know.